OUR SHOW With: Barry Sears, Ph.D.
“‘The Zone Made Simple”
Dr. Sears began his research that led to the development of The Zone Diet in the recognition that all the males on his father’s side of his family had died of heart disease in their early fifties. Not wanting to suffer the same fate, he searched to uncover the secrets of maximizing one’s genetic potential and discovered The ZONE.
Entry to the Zone requires a basic understanding of how the foods you eat control the hormonal balance in your body. The goal is to control insulin in a ZONE, not to high and not too low throughout the day. This is done by making the proper food choices and eating a minimum of 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Like an IV drip, you want to control the entry rates of protein and carbohydrates evenly throughout the day. On our show, Dr. Sears discusses easy and delicious ways to apply the Zone diet to your life. Living within the Zone is not only do-able, it’s easy to incorporate and the benefits are great.
According to Dr. Sears by controlling your insulin levels and living within the Zone you’ll:
- Slow the aging process and reduce health risks associated with conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimers, arthritis, osteoporosis, and cancer.
- Lose inches and abdominal fat within 7 days.
- Eliminate hunger and fatigue.
- Eliminate your constant cravings for sugars and sweets.
- Maintain peak energy and performance throughout the day.
- Improve mental focus and acuity, especially as the day wears on.
- Elevate your mood and ability to handle stress.
The results of eating in The Zone are immediate and measureable. You can begin to change your future in less than 7 days. Isn’t it worth a try. Watch “The Zone Made Simple” and find out how easy it can be.