OUR SHOWS With: Debra Mandel, Ph.D.
“Strengthening the Over-Sensitive Heart”
People with over-sensitive hearts often become magnets for pain, seeking out relationships that prompt them to feel the anguish from their original wounds that were often formed in childhood. Sensitive-hearted individuals tend to doubt themselves, become trapped in toxic emotional patterns, personalize everything and continually draw into their lives unfulfilling relationships that ultimately frustrate and disappoint them.
Do you have a Overly Sensitive Heart? Take this little test…
- Do you have difficulty with trust and commitment in relationships, either being over-trusting or rarely trusting?
- Do you run yourself into the ground trying to meet the needs of those around you?
- Do you tend to take a lot of responsibility for other’s people’s moods and emotions that in truth have nothing to do with you?
- Do you believe that life only has value when you are in a relationship?
- Do you have intimacy troubles?
Take heart, help is on the way.
On our show you’ll learn clear cut ways to revisit your childhood and finally stop the hurt, build on your inner strengths and create a thriving healthy-hearted mentality. It’s time to claim your healthy-hearted power and finally get the Love that you desire and deserve.
is a recognized and respected clinical psychologist with twenty years experience in the treatment of individuals and couples with relationship struggles, depression, anxiety, stress, childhood mistreatment, eating disorders, addictions and general life concerns. Her practices are in Encino and West Los Angeles, CA. She is the author of “Healing the Sensitive Heart: How to Stop Getting Hurt, Build Your Inner Strength, and Find the Love You Deserve.” On our show, Debra discusses and shows you clear cut ways to claim your healthy-hearted power today.
Visit Dr. Debra on the web at http://www.drdebraonline.com