OUR SHOWS With: Cherie Carter Scott, Ph.D.
“Rules for Loving”
- You Must Love Yourself First
Your relationship with yourself is the central template from which all others are formed.
- Partnering is a Choice
You have the ability to attract your beloved and cause the relationship you desire to happen.
- Creating Love is a Process
Moving from “I” to “We” requires a shift in perspective and energy.
- Relationships Provide Opportunities to Grow
Your relationship will serve as an unofficial ‘Lifeshop’ in which you
will learn about yourself and how you can grow on your personal path.
- Communication Is Essential
The open exchange of thoughts and feelings is the lifeblood of your
- Negotiation will be Required
There will be times when you and your partner must work through
impasses. If you do this consciously and with respect, you will learn to create win-win situations.
- Your Relationship will be Challenged by Change
Life will present turns in the road. How you maneuver those twists
and turns determines the success of your relationship.
- Nurture the Relationship for it to Thrive
Treasure your beloved and the relationship will flourish.
- Renewal is the Key to Longevity
Happily ever after means the ability to keep the relationship fresh
- You will Forget All this the Moment You Fall in Love
You know all these rules inherently. The challenge is to remember
them when you fall under the enchanting spell of love.
On our show, Sheri Meyers and Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott team up their expertise in love and relationships as they discuss how to apply these helpful guidelines to create a long-lasting, authentic relationship in your life.
Cherie Carter Scott, Ph.D.