OUR SHOWS With: Barbara Biziou
“Rituals that Feed Your Soul”
Our ancestors cherished rituals for the experience of connectedness it gave them, to themselves, each other and a higher power. In fact, our lives today, are filled with rituals. A morning cup of coffee, a daily shower, reading the newspaper, Sunday family dinner are some of the rituals we do, often by rote without much consciousness. Yet, these daily actions done with awareness and intention can transform a ordinary routine into a holy act. For example, what if you drink your cup of coffee with the idea ofusing this time for reflection and relaxation, or take a shower with the idea of purification and letting go of negativity. Imagine stopping and taking a moment to bless what you have and everything around you. What a powerful difference that simple deed can make. In our show, Barbara and Sheri discuss:
- Ways to re-spirit your home, work space and life.
- How to build an altar to focus your vision, attract more abundance, welcome in new family members, create sacred space.
- Using objects, colors, scents and textures to facilitate mindfulness.
- Simple acts of blessing which take an ordinary moment and make it sacred.
- Rituals to release fear and negativity.
- Unique ways to honor your birthday and other life passages.
Tune in and learn practical, empowering ways to illuminate the sacred in your life.