- Is something “off” between the two of you?
- Are the two of you spending less time together, either due to children, work, or simply growing apart?
- Do you long for more emotional and/or sexual attention from your partner at home?
- When you’re with your partner, do you feel bored, detached, bitter, or just plain lonely? Do they?
- Is there a big question mark in your mind and heart about your current relationship?
- Are you or your partner suddenly wanting to seek stimulation elsewhere, to shake things up, get the excitement pumping, and feel more alive?
- Do you or your partner spend hours on the Internet, networking in chat rooms, socializing on Facebook, tweeting, texting, or emailing friends?
If you answered YES to these question – WARNING -Your relationship is vulnerable to having EMOTIONAL SEX.
Emotional sex is an affair of the heart that feels just like romantic love. It may not even be a physical or sexual affair yet, but it may lead to that very soon.
If this is indeed the case, you need to learn exactly HOW to get to the truth of what’s really going on, fast.
Awareness is the first step to preventing INFIDELITY.
You’ll need to know the right way to confront your partner (if you discover that your partner is involved with someone else) or to confess (if you’re the one cheating) without destroying the relationship.
Infidelity doesn’t need to lead to a divorce or a breakup, if you know the steps to take.
In my book, Chatting or Cheating, you’ll discover what you need to do to detect whether infidelity is taking place, how to confront or confess, and what to do in the aftermath of emotional or physical intimacy with another so you can begin the healing process. Whether you want to affair-proof your relationship, end your cheating, or have the tools to help rebuild trust and love after a betrayal, Chatting or Cheating will help you every step of the way.
If You Suspect Your Partner Is Cheating, You’ll Learn:
The 3 triggers that can open the door to your partner being seduced into highly addictive emotional sex. Learn how to identify and combat these vulnerabilities in your relationship, so you can affair-proof your relationship now and in the future.
How to gather the proper evidence and recognize the often subtle clues that your partner is cheating, so you can confront him/her in the right way and get to the truth as quickly as possible.
What to do if your partner denies, distracts, or derails any confrontation about his/her affair and end the lies and secrecy.
- The best way to confess to an affair without breaking your partner’s heart.
- How to break the addiction and stop obsessing about the person with whom you had the affair—specific, proven tips and strategies for moving on, forgiving yourself, and embarking on reconciliation with your primary partner.
- How to regain the trust so you can both feel better and rebuild your love.
- Effective strategies that will help you deal with the grief, tension, regret, resentment, anger, and depression that result from infidelity.
- How to end obsessing and stop unwanted thoughts.
- How to follow a step-by-step guide to rebuilding and repairing the love, trust, and commitment to your primary relationship, no matter how terrible you feel now.
FACT: Cheating doesn’t have to lead to divorce.
You really CAN save your relationship and make it even more affectionate, more passionate, and more connected than before.
Emotional sex or physical infidelity doesn’t need to lead to a breakup or divorce. When handled the right way, the aftermath of cheating can actually strengthen your primary relationship and bring you closer than ever before. In Chatting or Cheating, you’ll learn how to repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, and safely love again.
You’ll be given the tools to build a more love-secure future together including:
- 4 tips for skillful communication, so that you both feel understood, heard, and loved while opening up your heart and risking honesty.
- Specific strategies for rebuilding the honesty, regaining trust, and forgiving your partner so that you can move on and start over with a clean emotional slate.
- Practical solutions for overcoming power struggles and the need to “be right.”
- How to regain the romance, re-ignite the passion, and reduce all probabilities that another affair can ever happen again, and much more…
You don’t need to feel alone in this difficult process.
My breakthrough book will help you see things from a whole new perspective and guide you every step of the way, from the pain of discovery to the healing power of renewed love and commitment. You can weather the storm of emotional sex and end up far happier and more in love than before the infidelity happened. Let me show you how…